Pancake, Chinese Box, and Ornate Woods!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtledave

5 Year Member
Hello All,

I am parting with a few of my animals long-term. All were either born here or with me for multiple years.

Female Pancake Tortoise (1). She is likely wild caught and has been in captivity for at least 7 years. I have had her since 2009. Very active and large female. She has produced eggs for me and in the past. She has been treated for parasites and routine inspections are done. This is a great chance to have a lone female without needing to purchase a male also! $400.

Chinese Box Turtle (3). These are captive bred subadult animals. They were incubated for female and have great shell growth. A couple have nipped tails but everything important is intact. They are 3 to 3.5 inches in length and growing. Very healthy and outgoing individuals. Add a female or two to your current or up and coming breeding groups. $225 each.

Ornate Wood Turtle (4). These are captive bred unrelated animals from multiple bloodlines. Outstanding color and great turtles! These are 2012 animals all feeding and growing fast. They are already 2-3 inches in length. Don’t mess around with wild caught stressed shy animals. Here is a change to have outstanding captive bred flawless turtles. $90 each

Shipping is additional and based on overnight shipping only. Please do not ask me to ship in a way that is either illegal or potentially unsafe for the animals. Shipping is done on Mon-Wed no exceptions and subject to weather conditions.

I may consider some partial trades for adult female Eastern Hermann’s, male Golden Greek, Twistnecks, or healthy Bell’s or Speck’s Hingeback females. I will not ship first in trades. I will also consider reasonable offers for multiple animals

Photos are available for serious inquires. Please send emails to [email protected].

All turtles sold under 4 inches are intended for educational or scientific purposes only. No sales to minors, proof of age may be required. It is the responsibility of the purchases to know any/all applicable state and/or federal laws regarding the purchase or possession of turtles. I will not knowingly ship in violation of any laws.

Thanks!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.