perfect tortoise table...NOT so perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
EKLC said:
Zamric said:
Is this the one your having problems with Heat and Humidity? If so, you can solve MOST of your problems by installng a small fan on the cieling.... where all your heat and Humidity is hanging out! A fan will get the Airmass moving and help stablize a constant balance of the 2. If it is completely enclose, you have all the elements you need, you just have ALOT of airmass, that's all.

Nah, I'm just showing OP an example of an enclosure with internal lights.

OPPS!:D

EKLC

5 Year Member
Sh3wulf said:
I have a custom built plexiglass enclosure for our one year old Sulcata. It works really well for the heat. Moisture I'm not sure about since we have to keep Benny pretty dry to prevent problems with his shell.
Here's a pic for reference just to give you an idea.

Wow, that a very attractive enclosure, where did you get the plexiglass?

Zamric said:
EKLC said:
Zamric said:
Is this the one your having problems with Heat and Humidity? If so, you can solve MOST of your problems by installng a small fan on the cieling.... where all your heat and Humidity is hanging out! A fan will get the Airmass moving and help stablize a constant balance of the 2. If it is completely enclose, you have all the elements you need, you just have ALOT of airmass, that's all.

Nah, I'm just showing OP an example of an enclosure with internal lights.

OPPS!:D

Jeez Zamric, get it together! :)

Lasciels Toy

5 Year Member
Florida
Sh3wulf said:
I have a custom built plexiglass enclosure for our one year old Sulcata. It works really well for the heat. Moisture I'm not sure about since we have to keep Benny pretty dry to prevent problems with his shell.

Good lord that is a sexy enclosure :cool:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Sh3wulf said:

Does Benny have some sort of particular shell issue going on? If not, the old dry method has been shot down and disproven many times.

More info on this in my signature.

And hello and welcome. Cool looking enclosure.

ulkal

5 Year Member
Lasciels Toy said:
Sh3wulf said:

Good lord that is a sexy enclosure :cool:

Seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.