PERSONAL BREEDING COLONY OF EASTERN BOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I'm directing my focus onto some other projects, so I need to thin out some groups. Up first is an awesome group of 7 adult Eastern Box Turtles. This group (3 males/4 females) are 100% proven and perfectly healthy. The only flaws are, one female has old damage to the front of her carapace, but has OUTSTANDING color, and one female is missing part of her 5th vertebral scute. Both are 100% cosmetic and do not effect the animals in anyway. There is also another large female missing the back right foot due to a raccoon attack that clearly happened many moons ago. She digs nests just fine and does not effect her at all. These females produce eggs yearly, are NOT freshly wild collected and are solid and healthy as can be. This is your chance to get an already established adult colony that produces yearly and hibernates yearly outdoors, problem free.

THE COLORS ON THESE TURTLES ARE AWESOME.

The group price is $475 SHIPPED and the female with the missing foot is free if you take the group.

I'd prefer NOT to split them since they have been together for as long as I can remember.

*KNOW YOUR STATE LAWS*

E-mail for pics and info:

[email protected]

FOR TESTIMONIALS, NJ TURTLE LAWS AND ANY INFO ON ME OR MY ANIMALS, VISIT MY SITE:

www.GARDENSTATETORTOISE.com

Status
Not open for further replies.