Personal promotion

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Oh my gosh, congrats! Did you just find this out or is this something you have known for awhile?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
CtTortoiseMom said:
Oh my gosh, congrats! Did you just find this out or is this something you have known for awhile?

I've known this for many years. I just naturally figured someone would let everyone know so I could continue to be modest. No one did, so I figured it was time to let all know.

On a side note CtTortoiseMom is pretty great too, if y'all don't know it!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh boy, oh boy (rubs hands together with glee)! Is this like a vendor review? I've known Cowboy Ken for a great number of years (twitches with a liar's tell) and he's just a wonderful person! I simply can't say enough good about him...so I guess I'd better not!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hey! I can confirm it! I've talked to Ken personally a few times. I can tell you, first hand, he IS a great guy! I recently met a family member of his, and not only is Ken a great guy, but so was his family member. And his great family member ALSO confirmed that Ken was a great guy. It seems to be a family of great guys. Wow. This is just... great.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Tom:

I'm gathering from your post that Ken and his family member are "great!!" Ya know what? That's just GREAT!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
And we are one, big a$$ happy family.
Under one, big a$$ family tree.

And we are one, big a$$ happy family.
And life is one, big a$$ family jubilee!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
If you were REALLY GREAT! your name would be Zyphod Beeblebrox but you would need another head for that! (and of course 2 pairs of Really Great sunglasses)

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
Zamric said:
If you were REALLY GREAT! your name would be Zyphod Beeblebrox but you would need another head for that! (and of course 2 pairs of Really Great sunglasses)

LOL!!! That's GREAT!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Cowboy_Ken said:
I need a hat to help contain my ego

Exactly!

In the immortal words of Zyphod Beeblebrox...

"If there is anything more inportant than MY ego, I want it shot and brought to me"

after all, how else would he survive the Total Perspective Vortex? (a machine that shows the victim himself in relation the the Whole Universe)

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Well this post made me stop and take some time to look inward at myself and reflect a bit. I had to stop, I scared myself.:D Ken you seem like a good guy, anyone that starts a name with cowboy in front of it has to be ok