Pet Smart / Power Sun Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveTheDadHaileeTheDaughter

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Hey everyone just to pass along, PetSmart is running a sale on ZooMed Power Sun mercury vapor bulbs for 39.00 if you use your petperks card. I drove over a hour today and they only had two left so I snagged both of them and a exo terra solar glow bulb for 39.00 a piece.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think that's their normal price. They must have jacked it up so they could show it was a sale. Because a month or so ago I was looking at their light prices and the Power Sun was $39.95 and not on sale.

kimby37

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Here they were over 50 for one regular price at Pet Smart. I got one online at Big apple Pet Supply and for 47.99 and that was the cheapest i could find them. so when i saw it on sale i bought one for 39.99 just to have in case of anything.

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
I always just google it when I need one and usually end up getting them on amazon for 40-45 shipped. Cheapest I've gotten one was 37 shipped.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
O-o-ps! I must apologize. I was thinking of a different light, the Sun-glo. Comes in a black and white package. Sorry for the confusion. That is indeed a good price for the Zoo Med power sun.

kimby37

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
jeffbens0n said:
I always just google it when I need one and usually end up getting them on amazon for 40-45 shipped. Cheapest I've gotten one was 37 shipped.

Wow 37 shipped is cheap.

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
northern new york
i got all of my powersun bulbs from ebay from a pet supplier wholesaler... i bought 5 for 100$ which is 20$ a bulb for them i could resist!

DaveTheDadHaileeTheDaughter

5 Year Member
Ohio
jobeanator said:
i got all of my powersun bulbs from ebay from a pet supplier wholesaler... i bought 5 for 100$ which is 20$ a bulb for them i could resist!

Thats a fantastic price, I'd probably buy a few extras at that price. Where I live there are no pet supply shops have to drive a hour or so to get to one so when I seen the price of 39 instead of the online 79 I got excited lol would have bought a couple more but they only had two left. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.