Pet Stores in PA that use Sulcatas as an attraction

Peachie

Location (City and/or State)
Hopewell, NJ
After discovering the horrific conditions that Harry The Sulcata has been living in for nearly 30 years at Pets Plus in Fairless Hills, PA and wanting to remove him from his hell, I discovered 2 more pets stores that also have Sulcatas as their store mascots. The store has 2 locations. It's called Fins Feathers Paws Claws. They are located in Quakertown and Harleysville. I plan on going there. Has anyone see their Sulcatas and if so can you post photos? Thanks.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
There is a pet store in Skokie Illinois that had two sulcatas as mascots also. When I asked about them, as they were both kept in a small window display even though they were very large. The owners told me they bring them home. They have since been stolen and only one returned but not kept in the store any more, the last I heard.
I explained what I could about their proper care and told them about TFO.
When I heard someone broke into their store and stole them I was happy that maybe they would finally get proper care and room.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
There is a pet store in Melbourne Florida. Incredible Pets. They have a sulcata about the size of a football. Everytime I have been there it is always hiding in a hollow log. I feel so sorry for the poor guy. He is in a 10'x10' area. I want to rescue the sully. At the moment I am trying to get a inground swimming pool. To be covered by my insurance. For help with therapy and pain relief from my accident. If it falls thru, I might go get the poor tort. If I get the pool ,I wouldn't have enough room for 2 sullies.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
slightly off topic - do you have a citation for that? I was unaware of any such restriction.
Oh oh you might be illegal with Vladimir. I guess he will have to come live with me. ?????????