Picky Tort Mizuri question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
My tort Vodka has lately gotten into the habbit of eating only the red leaves in her mix, and if then it's only two leaves. She's not eating much at all and I was wondering if I could try adding a small but of Mizuri to her diet to try and get her to be more balanced. Maybe wrap some up in a red leaf.

If she keeps eating this way, I'm scared she's going to starve her self. I've been leaving out the red leaves in her salad for a few days and she will only eat two leaves at a time. I try and mix weeds in and what not and she just isn't eating much.

If i got a small bag, how would I introduce the Mizuri to her?

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
When I have a picky eater like this I make a "burrito." I take Mazuri (or other kinds of greens you want to introduce him to) and wrap it in the greens he will eat like a burrito. Then I had feed him. When that starts going well I just mix it up in a salad for him. Eventually he will start to acquire a taste for other foods. Good luck!

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
kimber_lee_314 said:
When I have a picky eater like this I make a "burrito." I take Mazuri (or other kinds of greens you want to introduce him to) and wrap it in the greens he will eat like a burrito. Then I had feed him. When that starts going well I just mix it up in a salad for him. Eventually he will start to acquire a taste for other foods. Good luck!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.