Pics from the National Reptile breeder expo! (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
FLORIDA
I tried to take a lot of pics from the expo yesterday of all of the neat critters there. Here ya go!

DSCN3276.jpg

Albino frogs
DSCN3288.jpg

Conjoined twin beardies
DSCN3284.jpg

I think this is a radiated tort? Correct me if I'm wrong. My hand was at big as one of it's scutes. Didn't think that they could get that big!
DSCN3283.jpg

This big aldabra was already sold. Not sure how much he was...
DSCN3281.jpg

Sooo much money!
DSCN3278.jpg

Look at that cute face!
DSCN3274.jpg

Pink bellies!
DSCN3272.jpg

There were a lot of sulcata babies there! The babies were cheaper at that this show that I've seen in a while. The cheapest were $50.
DSCN3269.jpg

I was drooling so much over this tort! I didn't want to give it back. The guy had 5 of them that size and was selling them for $2000 each!
DSCN3268.jpg

DSCN3261.jpg

DSCN3260.jpg

Baby beardies
DSCN3256.jpg

Silkie beardies, they look like aliens to me...
DSCN3255.jpg

DSCN3248.jpg

A yawning snake...
DSCN3243.jpg

I was so happy to get this shot! :D
DSCN3244.jpg

Different kinds shown off together
DSCN3242.jpg

Two tailed leopard gecko
DSCN3238.jpg

DSCN3239.jpg

DSCN3234.jpg

Rhino lizard
DSCN3233.jpg

Cute little pacman frog
DSCN3229.jpg

DSCN3228.jpg

I want an albino gator!
DSCN3227.jpg

I had such a great time and they had a lot of free stuff! We got 3 containers of cut up pieces of cactus, 2 containers of greens, 1 container of calciworms, 2 containers of superworms, 2 containers of wax worms, and a box of 500 superworms for FREE :D Sooo awsome!!!

Hope you enjoyed the pics! :tort:

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
AWESOME pictures!!! I see a lot of gorgeous animals :D I'm loving the smooth torts :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
great pics, I always feel sorry for the co joined ones, were they asking a high price for it? the albinos always look cool, but they are way to high even if I had the money to buy one.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Wow! You took a lot of pictures! I think Danny was there. Did you see anyone from the forum?

xxflowersxx

5 Year Member
South Jersey
what kind of turtle is in the pic 7th from the top? the one with the caption that says look at that cute face?

btw, great pics. that albino gator looks awesome.

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
Really great photos. Looks like it was a really good time, thanks for sharing.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Wow, incredible pics!! The albino frogs were crazy!! Sheesh how many were there??!!!!

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Thanks everyone for the comments ;)

emysemys said:
Wow! You took a lot of pictures! I think Danny was there. Did you see anyone from the forum?

I did take a lot of pics, lol. Anytime I go anywhere that lets me take pics (especially a place with animals) I get picture crazy. I think the ones I posted up here are about half of what I took. I wasn't sure how many pics I could post at a time, lol.

I don't think I seen anyone from the forum there. I seen some people from a turtle and tortoise club of Florida that I talk to on FB sometimes, but if anyone on here had a both then I probably did talk to you, lol. I was there walking around talking to people for about 4 hours. My hubby and friend had to drag me away from the show because they got bored :rolleyes: I was having so much fun :D

@ dmmj - I didn't get to ask for a price on the twins. The people at that booth were really busy. I just got to ask if they ate good and he said yes.

@ xxflowersxx - It looked like some sort of snapper. It didn't have a name on it.

@ CtTortoiseMom - I'm not sure how many were in there. It looked like one of the games where you have to guess how many jelly beans are in the jar, lol. The tank that they were in looked like a 20 gallon and it was filled up that much with frogs.

@ EricIvins - Which one is the Forstens? I have never heard of that one before (still learning).

Does anyone know what kind of tortoise is in the 4th pic? One scute was about the size of my hand. They were asking $8000 for it!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Do you have little hands? :D

I can't believe all the frogs in that tank. :( Those poor pancakes looked like they were getting trampled by the other tortoises. The snake picture was an awesome shot!

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Wow great pics. Loved the snake pics. Looks like a great time. Gotta love freebies :D

wildak

5 Year Member
How much was the albino gator ? Or was it just a display ?
I can't figure out if that one pic (7th down) is a snapper or not. if so I want it.
Great pics

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Great pictures!!

I always feel sorry to see them all so cramped in there, but in my mind I keep telling myself "It's just for the show."

Sky2Mina

10 Year Member!
Bangkok
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Those are great. I'd love to go to a reptile show.

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
Wow! Great pictures. There are really a plenty of different types of reptiles. The snakes yawn opens up to like a 180 angle! The pac man frog sure is a cutie. I like the silky dragon.. nice to have no spikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.