pics of Hurley, Billy... Anja and Tracey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
This is Anja, me, and Tracey at the Monona show today (beat ya to it, Tracey! ;))
101_2204.jpg

And here are pics of new boy Hurley (from Anja), and Billy, who is not new but today is the FIRST day he's wanted to move around and explore!!! (A couple of pics of the others in there, too, I think!)
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=1nwwghbf.9id69fqv&x=0&y=tvhljo

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
LOL you did beat me to it LOL I just posted in the WI forum:p
Your pic is much better than mine turned out.
It was really nice meeting you all.:cool:
I'm still debating on getting a creasted gecko...they are soo cute!

Your new torty is a cutie as well:)

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Great pics Kelly. So fill us in - how was the show? Anything interesting?

LeopardLover

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Sounds like you girls had fun. Was there alot of tortoises there? Crested geckos are great starter geckos. Or Leopard geckos. I breed Leopard geckos and hatched my first to geckos this year. :)

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
You probably DO need a gecko, Tracey! LOL! It was great meeting you and Anja as well!

Nope, the show wasn't all that spectacular. I mean, I have nothing to compare it to, I haven't been to a reptile show before, but there really wasn't that much there. A lot of bearded dragons, geckos and snakes. There were a few red eared sliders. And a baby sulcata. That was it for torts/turts.

I would like to get to a bigger show sometime and really see how they can be! But with all that said, everyone there was really nice! There was a lady there with spiders, and she told my kids about each spider, and they were enthralled! LOL!

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
iowa
ya i wish i could go to a bigger show as well. the reptile shows that ive been to are not that great eighther.
hope you still had fun.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
The show was tiny, less than 10 vendors and one of those was a rescue. It was not worth our gas down there, getting to meet Tracy and Kelly were the only things that made the trip worth while. :) It was nice to finally meet you two, we should plan some things together every once in a while. Kelly you should try to make it to Sewerfest in Racine the Sunday after Thanksgiving. It is a much bigger show and there will be tons of different things there. I cant say a whole lot of turts/torts but there was one guy with several turts/torts there last July. I will see about getting you a discount on the kid's admission. No promises but I will definitely look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.