Pics of Levi loving his Sulcata seed Mix :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

alzeal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern CA, USA
Hi here's Levi chomping on his seed mix from sulcatafoods.com Sprouts are only around 10 days old but couldn't wait for them to get more established before giving them to my sullie. I have a few more flats growing outside so I thought I'd try them out. Turns out he's loving them....Chomp!Chomp!Chomp! Have to get more tupperware flats from the 99cent store and do more planting to keep up with the Demand! I am also going to get a plant growing bulb for the grass. About 6 dollars from amazon. Anyway from the pics Levi has a little pyramiding, got him that way. Rescued him from a breeder at the latest expo. He's was looking up at me with those little black eyes, had to take him home. Hopefully with everyone's advice here about proper diet and of course misting and humidity, he'll grow smooth like a baby's behind :)

SAM_0105.jpg
SAM_0103.jpg
SAM_0100.jpg
SAM_0111.jpg
SAM_0113.jpg
SAM_0110.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sweet! Isn't it amazing how because of these little shelled wonders, we start spreading our experiences into other areas... like growing plants for them. :cool:

Ksanroman

5 Year Member
Mine LOVE the clovers they eat all of them right away. Poor little plants don't even get a chance. Lol

Attachments

• image-1715785444.png
    image-1715785444.png
    683.7 KB · Views: 8

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
He is a cute lil guy! I have a russian tortoise & grow a russian seed mix for her. She loves the little sprouts better than the mature plants, but she likes to hide in the mature plants :) Levi looks like a happy tortoise!

Paddi

5 Year Member
So could I sprout them like beam sprouts for food. Just in a little water.

Status
Not open for further replies.