Pics of my boy, I’m bored ?

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
Maybe I have been locked in my house too long but I don’t think those first three were tortoises! ? thank you for the visual interlude!

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I've always liked the Retic's. Had a few in my younger days when they were all imported. They were mostly nasty and it took a while to get them people friendly. Even after that when you handled them they were constantly moving, like they were trying to get away. Is the boa a Central American. Never kept Ball pythons. Great looking sulcata too. I got rid of all my large snakes in 1975 when I got married and have only had one since.

jojay327

10 Year Member!
Elgin, South Carolina
I've always liked the Retic's. Had a few in my younger days when they were all imported. They were mostly nasty and it took a while to get them people friendly. Even after that when you handled them they were constantly moving, like they were trying to get away. Is the boa a Central American. Never kept Ball pythons. Great looking sulcata too. I got rid of all my large snakes in 1975 when I got married and have only had one since.
Ya everything has changed, she’s a mainland and is so sweet I also have a pearl burm. The boa is just a normal was a rescue and also a sweet heart. The ball is a lavender banana.