Pics of My Lil' Leo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DvotedMOMMY

5 Year Member
Here are some of my favorite shots of my little 2 1/2 month old Leopard Tort!
He/She is very photogenic! Haha :D

The indoor shots are about 2 weeks old, the outdoor pics are of her today. It was the first REALLY warm day over here! We took her to the park with us, and boy was she adventurous! :D
image-3219640627.png
image-2971542400.png

DvotedMOMMY

5 Year Member
Aww,, the TFO iPhone app just said I cannot attach any more photos, because I reached my 50MB LIMIT?! Weird.. Lol
I had a few more I wanted to add!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very cute. But be careful taking him/her some place that you have no idea if they have treated the grass/weeds with something that could make your little one sick or worse.

DvotedMOMMY

5 Year Member
DvotedMOMMY said:
Here are some of my favorite shots of my little 2 1/2 month old Leopard Tort!
He/She is very photogenic! Haha :D

The indoor shots are about 2 weeks old, the outdoor pics are of her today. It was the first REALLY warm day over here! We took her to the park with us, and boy was she adventurous! :tort:

Ok,, I realized I had to delete some previous repeated photos! :) Here are more pics! :D

Attachments

• IMG_3920.JPG
    IMG_3920.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3913.JPG
    IMG_3913.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3780.JPG
    IMG_3780.JPG
    373.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3575.JPG
    IMG_3575.JPG
    828.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3479.JPG
    IMG_3479.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3173.JPG
    IMG_3173.JPG
    882.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3172.JPG
    IMG_3172.JPG
    916.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3506.JPG
    IMG_3506.JPG
    1,018.6 KB · Views: 89

DvotedMOMMY

5 Year Member
DreadHeadMomma said:
Wow. She is so cute :) I love the second picture.

Thank you! :)

I LOVE your baby in your Avatar pic! I love sulcattas also! I think they are the cutest!

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Lynnwood, WA
Awwww.. those are the best pictures! I love every one of them esp. the one with the statues.. you have one cute leo!

socialworker81

5 Year Member
I love the hide! It is perfect for a baby. Where did you get it? I also love the picture of the baby reaching for the food. Open mouth shots are the cutest, makes them look so ferocious :)

DvotedMOMMY

5 Year Member
socialworker81 said:
I love the hide! It is perfect for a baby. Where did you get it? I also love the picture of the baby reaching for the food. Open mouth shots are the cutest, makes them look so ferocious :)

Haha, yes! I love that shot! She looks like a Dinosaur! Tortosaurous! -LOL! (I'm nuts, I know.. Haha xD)

The hide I bought from Petco, it is a small animal hide for like Guinea pigs/mice etc. they come in a few different sizes, but the opening isn't much wider on the biggest ones, :( so I don't think I can buy the next one up!
It is shaped like a sand castle mold on top (I guess to look like an igloo?) and has a few small holes for ventilation, I guess for the smell animals! Lol.. So I cover it with Orchid Moss, and spray that top moss a few times daily, and it drips through the holes keeping the inside moss moist and humid! :D

I wasn't crazy about the non-earthy/natural color, (it was the green or purple though! Lol), but she LOVES it. She is in there all the time. Does not use her log hide at all. :)

She's getting SO big! She use to be smaller then half the entrance width,, now she ALMOST is the exact fit! Haha.. She's going to need a new hide soon! Gonna miss the igloo! :( lol

socialworker81

5 Year Member
DvotedMOMMY said:
socialworker81 said:

Haha, yes! I love that shot! She looks like a Dinosaur! Tortosaurous! -LOL! (I'm nuts, I know.. Haha xD)

The hide I bought from Petco, it is a small animal hide for like Guinea pigs/mice etc. they come in a few different sizes, but the opening isn't much wider on the biggest ones, :( so I don't think I can buy the next one up!
It is shaped like a sand castle mold on top (I guess to look like an igloo?) and has a few small holes for ventilation, I guess for the smell animals! Lol.. So I cover it with Orchid Moss, and spray that top moss a few times daily, and it drips through the holes keeping the inside moss moist and humid! :D

I wasn't crazy about the non-earthy/natural color, (it was the green or purple though! Lol), but she LOVES it. She is in there all the time. Does not use her log hide at all. :)

She's getting SO big! She use to be smaller then half the entrance width,, now she ALMOST is the exact fit! Haha.. She's going to need a new hide soon! Gonna miss the igloo! :( lol

I am going to have to steal that word, it is perfect, Tortosaurous! I was thinking of going to the pet store today to find something else as a hide for my baby and adult Russians. They all love to climb and love to climb on the logs. I am afraid I will come home some day and find a baby on his back and he couldn't get turned over. Thanks for the great idea!
I am sure your little leo will miss her beautiful hide when she out grows it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.