Pics of ramps people have built? Ideas of other ways of bridging two tier enclosures?

Mons

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Francisco
I've seen folks talk about giving their tortoises more space by making a second level in their enclosure with a ramp. I also saw advice from a really old thread on here from 2012 around making the grade of the ramp follow a 1:4 rule (for every 1-foot rise, do a 4-foot run; something like that).

Has anyone ever done like a spiral ramp that still adheres to a reasonable slope that a small tortoise could go up and enjoy doing so?

Or, has anyone ever made something like an elevator, either for both up and down, or perhaps just down?

Those old Super Mario Nintendo games where we would jump on a cloud or a log and it would start to sink has me wondering if there is a way to create at least a going-down "elevator" that slowly lowers to the bottom tier when it feels that weight of the tortoise on it. And then wondering how one would get it to automatically spring back up to the top tier.

Would love to see an assortment of approaches, preferably as applied to indoor enclosures.

Thanks!