Pics of Redfoots

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
image.jpg
Bumps, my rescue tortoise. This tort is so gentle and active. I almost thought about giving this tortoise away, but I just couldn't. He's a great addition to my herd!! It was meant to be!!

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
Your have a different morphology mix on the faces like I do. Junior and flapjack are the same as 2 of mine, look very similar in facial morph as cherryheads. The others have that typical bulbus of a northern. Sometimes wonder if 2 of mine are cross with northern and cherry. How are your cherries going?

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Your have a different morphology mix on the faces like I do. Junior and flapjack are the same as 2 of mine, look very similar in facial morph as cherryheads. The others have that typical bulbus of a northern. Sometimes wonder if 2 of mine are cross with northern and cherry. How are your cherries going?
The cherries are doing great. They have very strong personalities!! Especially Red Dragon. That tort occasionally rams my hand when I put food down but I have been really keeping an eye on that tort to see for bullying. Let me post a pic!