Pictures of "ABBA"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgetown, TX
Abba is a Bull Terrier that I got from Blue Ridge Bull Terrier Rescue in Virginia.

I have had her for almost 12 years. She is about 15... I am her third owner as she was fostered before I received her and she was a owner surrender due to her allergies and deafness.

So, Terryo you asked....so here she is : "ABBA" :cool:

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
EJ...thank you so much for posting those pictures. I can't begin to tell you how much I love these dogs, and how mis-undrstood they are. Our Bully was all white too, and so is Edie my son's Bull Terrier. I have never seen another dog that could match the personality of a Bull Terrier. If we yelled at "Blue" for doing something bad he would stick his head in a plant and thought we couldn't see him. It was so funny. That is wonderful of you to take in a rescue. There are so many that need homes. Here is our Blue "hiding" after he pulled out all the toilet paper roll.
018-36.jpg

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
I absolutely love her. She can be comical at times. I say she is the perfect pet, especially since she is deaf. I can go to the kitchen and open that package of snacks...no problem. By the time her nose kicks in...snack is done. She does this stalking thing while she is around bushes and brush. It is like she is in a trance and just moves in slow motion. Does your dog do that? I also have a Koi pond in the backyard with a water feature. She looks like a mountain goat when she climbs the rocks that cover the waterfall..now add the fact that she is usually in her trance when she does this...it is rather funny to watch her. I had to make a video of it to show her vet. I will have to look for it and try to post it. Thanks for your interest in Abba and for showing me the picture of your BT.

GeoTerraTestudo

5 Year Member
Broomfield, Colorado
terryo said:
EJ...thank you so much for posting those pictures. I can't begin to tell you how much I love these dogs, and how mis-undrstood they are. Our Bully was all white too, and so is Edie my son's Bull Terrier. I have never seen another dog that could match the personality of a Bull Terrier. If we yelled at "Blue" for doing something bad he would stick his head in a plant and thought we couldn't see him. It was so funny. That is wonderful of you to take in a rescue. There are so many that need homes. Here is our Blue "hiding" after he pulled out all the toilet paper roll.

Oh ... that is so sad that your dog used to hide in the plants to avoid getting yelled at! I hope he didn't misbehave too often.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
GeoTerraTestudo said:
terryo said:

Oh ... that is so sad that your dog used to hide in the plants to avoid getting yelled at! I hope he didn't misbehave too often.

Not sad....funny. He was the best dog ever. And extremely smart. If my grandson would crawl off the rug, he would pull him back on it by the back of his pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.