Pictures of Bowser's size

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
FLORIDA
I finally got around to measuring how long Bowser is. He will be 2 on July 1st. Enjoy!!!

Bfarmeasure.jpg

Bcloseupmeasure.jpg

Jamie

1 Sulcata (Bowser)
1 Shih-tzu (Suki)

www.myspace.com/bowsertortoise

:rolleyes:

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Yep he's a beautie, can't wait for my little Henry to get that size. Nice photo's :)

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
very nice shell as well!

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Cute! Just a note: to measure SCL you should move the tape back a bit to start at the shell, not the head. :)

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
tortoisenerd said:
Cute! Just a note: to measure SCL you should move the tape back a bit to start at the shell, not the head. :)

That is what I was wondering about. I wasn't sure when I measured him if it was just the shell size or when he was stretched out. Plus he did not want to be measured. He kept walking around and I was chasing him with the measuring tape. My husband was laughing the whole time.

Jamie

1 Sulcata (Bowser)
1 Shih-tzu (Suki)

www.myspace.com/bowsertortoise

:rolleyes:

bsr8129

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
is he really 2 years old? i have one that size and i was thinking he was under a year, we have ahad him for 5 months not sure his age when we purchased him

M

Maggie Cummings

Put a measuring tape against a wall and open it. Place the tort ON the measuring tape with his face against the wall and pushed in. Push the tortoise up against a wall so his face can't stick out of his shell, and with the animal against the wall and ON the tape... that is the correct way to measure.
I don't mean any disrespect against Bowser or his human I am just showing the right way to measure. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.