Pictures of my new Russian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AprilBlair

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon, USA
This is probably just as gratuitous as the moms who post endless pictures of their kids on Facebook (and before you ask, the answer is yes, I absolutely posted these to my Facebook already), but my little Russian tortoise is so charming and handsome that I just had to share some photos! There are also a couple pictures of Boris (the tortoise) meeting his big sister Barbara (the cat - I usually call her Babs) for the fist time! If only I could get my beta, Richard, in a photo with them, you could see all my kids! Enjoy!

Boris3.jpgBoris4.jpgBoris5.jpgBoris6.jpgBorisBabs.jpgBorisBabs2.jpgBoris2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrtle

5 Year Member
Arvada, Colorado
Gratuitous photos of new tortoise owner excitement are always welcome! Boris looks great.

Our cat peeks into the bin every now and again as well. He finds it particularly interesting when Lego digs in the substrate.

Speaking of bins, yours is a bit small. You might want to consider one of those really big Rubbermaid bins that's about twice the size of that one. That's what we are using. Like this one (the 50 gal)

http://www.rubbermaid.com/Category/...e=Storage&SubcatId=Roughneck&Prod_ID=RP091415

This time of year, he lives outside in this:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-47436.html

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Adorable tort...I would set the light up to hang from the wall over the enclosure and would place a secure wire top so the cat does not use the enclosure as a cat box.....:p

AprilBlair

5 Year Member
Southern Oregon, USA
Fear not! I know his home is a bit small, but it it's only temporary. I ordered a tortoise table for him that is supposed to be in sometime this week. The tub is a convenient alternative until his new home arrives. :) I'll post updated pictures when he's in his new digs!

Status
Not open for further replies.