pictures of sissy in her st pattys day shell cozy

Dragon

Location (City and/or State)
michagin
ok guys here are the pictures of sissy in her st pattys day tort cozy. I know i put some up before but i wasnt sure which ones id already sent and which ones were the new ones once i got them on the desktop. lol so i just put them all up as you can see im not a great picture taker...I'll see if i can get spike to take good picturees of her in cozyl later. Sissy was out of her cave most of the day yesterday and she ate yesterday to She did come out of her cave for awhile this morning but so far she hasnt eaten im beginning to learn not to worry but to just let her be her lol I think shes just getting used to her new house. I read on here i think that they do that sometimes when there put in a new house. Yesterday my oldest daughter and her husband came down for my birthday (my birthday is today but they were busy today) they know i like to gardening so they got me a gardening kit with seeds for vola, pot marigold , cornflower , and jewel nasturtium seeds. I'll have to check to see if sissy can eat any of these and they also got me this big thing that hangs on a wall or fence that has pockets that you put plants in to grow. I cant wait to get some plants to put into it. and it will be a lot easer for us to plant in that then trying to dig up the soil and make a flower bed. and best of all little to no weeding!! lol i plant a lot things but im terrable about weeding lol so my gardens tend to be weeds and flowers or viggies and weeds lol SDC16346.JPGSDC16354sissy4a.JPGsissy1.JPGsissy2.JPGssissy.JPG

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Happy Birthday ,and love and all best wishes from Angie xxx
I hope your day really is good, because you have made mine by posting your photos of Sissy at last !!!! I have been looking forward to them a lot - and she looks very very cute !! I especially like the middle one, which shows the shamrock best - and Sissy looks totally calm about it all.
Thank you so much- and I hope you are having a lovely day.
Angie xxx

Dragon

Location (City and/or State)
michagin
Happy Birthday ,and love and all best wishes from Angie xxx
I hope your day really is good, because you have made mine by posting your photos of Sissy at last !!!! I have been looking forward to them a lot - and she looks very very cute !! I especially like the middle one, which shows the shamrock best - and Sissy looks totally calm about it all.
Thank you so much- and I hope you are having a lovely day.
Angie xxx
lol well im glad you liked the pictures. and thank you for the birthday wishes.... yes im having a wounderful day...my sister and brothers called to wish me a happy birthday, and so has my son and his wife....my youngest should be calling soon to. just taking it easy today