pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

teshadog

5 Year Member
Hi there...can someone explain to me how to post pictures from my phone. I have an android thing(my daughter) it pops open with a keyboard below,takes great pictures but I don't know how to put them on the forum. I'm pretty much computer ilit. So I need step by step in english, no tech talk. Thanks for your patients...........denise

wpk

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Android is a Google operating system. When you go into your picture gallery and open your options menu, there should be an option to "share" the pictures. This will let you email your pictures to someone, or to upload them to facebook or other social networking sites whose apps you have installed on your phone. For my photos here I send them to Picasa, which should be included with the phone as it's part of the Google network. Picasa has an application to setup photo albums on your computer, and also has an online component that can host your photos and you can then link from that album to these forums. Hope that helps out, let me know if there are any other issues.

teshadog

5 Year Member
So I take the picture go to share then email it to picasa.com? Then from there how do I find the picture? What email do I use to send the picture to the forum? Can't I just press share and send it to the forum? See I'm just no good at this stuff.

wpk

5 Year Member
Ohio
No, don't email it. When you hit share it will bring up a little menu. One of the options should be Picasa. Your phone will upload the pictures to an album that is linked with your gmail account. When you go to picasa.com, there should be a link that lets you log in with your gmail identification. http://picasaweb.google.com/ should be the direct link. Once you log into your album, the pictures should be right there, and you can copy the image url and paste it into the posts here to have them show up.

Edit: If you don't have the option to upload to picasa, try finding it at the app market. You could also email it to yourself and then upload the pics to tinypic.com or another image hosting site. There are several ways to get to them. You could also connect a USB to your phone from your comp and download the pictures to your computer directly and then upload from there.

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
there is also a photobucket app that you can get, that's the easiest way. it's how i do it from my droid....

teshadog

5 Year Member
Is your way any easier? I can look for photobucket and put it on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.