Pimples like on sulcate tortoise

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I'm not Zeropilot, but I have been raising tortoises since 1958 and I do think your tortoise has Austwickia chelonae. It has all the usual signs which you will recognize if you read through the posts on the Yellow Bumps thread which was linked for you above.

No antibiotics have actually cured this problem, they have only prolonged the animals' suffering. If it were my tortoise, I would have it euthanized soon to save it from that long and gruesome fate.
@zovick, I hadn't replied because I have absolutely no information and even less experience with this particular disease.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Shay_78

Somewhere
EFB8D119-34DB-454C-B865-6656EB30FD2E.jpeg
Heres an awful update on toothless as you can see he has a hole next to his nostril (his right one) he’s acting normally and the pumps are back. I want to thank everyone who has helped me with toothless am a baby tort owner am trying and doing my best with this situation-shay

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
right now he needs to be kept dry. soaking him will only help to spread this. but if the bumps are back im afraid to say regardless of how he is acting sadly if he was here it would be time to make a decision for him.

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
right now he needs to be kept dry. soaking him will only help to spread this. but if the bumps are back im afraid to say regardless of how he is acting sadly if he was here it would be time to make a decision for him.
? Shay_78, I'm so sorry you have to go trough this, I'm just crying for this lil one, Toothless.