Pink bellied sideneck turtles

SteveW

Those are really cool, especially the third one. I know nothing about them. What is the setup for them?

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
I think you should save that next to last photo and submit it in the annual calendar contest! I bet it would win a page!![emoji2][emoji173]️

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
How do I submit submit it?

Later this Fall, maybe around September, there will be a general announcement about the contest, and the rules as well as requirements: needs to be in landscape mode, not portrait and needs to be a minimum of pixels or megapixels or something like that. I forget if the voting is open for a whole week or just a weekend. But it’s way too early right now.
If you go to the very first section “Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!” And click on that, you’ll see “Forum Contests.” Click on that, and you’ll see threads about previous calendar contests.

When the contest announcement comes out BE SURE AND READ THE INSTRUCTIONS for submission! If you don’t have the image in the right number of megapixels (or whatever-) it won’t be accepted. And your little guy is SO adorable, he really deserves a shot at the competition! [emoji2][emoji173]️