Pink Panther

Relic

Location (City and/or State)
Here
Steve Martin was great in that movie. I saw him back in the 70's and when I walked out of the theater I was rather sad because I realized I had just experienced the funniest night of my life and nothing else would ever compare. So far - after 45 years - I was correct...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just love his phoney French accent!

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
I saw the original Pink Panther movie with Peter Sellers in 1963 when I was a kid. I don’t remember it from that first view but loved it later in life. My brother in law took my sister to the Return of the Pink Panther movie with Peter Sellers in 1975. When she went out to the car there was a 6 foot pink panther sitting in the passenger seat with an engagement ring tied in a bow around the neck. It was very sweet. Steve Martin took over in 2006. Roger Moore gave the inspector Clouseau role a shot in between but it wasn’t good.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Did the Steve Martin inspector Clouseau have a Kato?
No, he had a "spy" cop helper named Gilbert Ponton. Ponton was supposed to try to take Clouseau by surprise with 'attacks', but there weren't too many of them in the movie. The Channel I was watching showed another movie after that one called Tornado, but it was time for me to go outside and take care of evening chores, so I couldn't watch it.