Pinkish - Red Tissue coming from cloaca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
While soaking my 2 year old sulcata this morning he stood up and seemed to be straining to poop. He was actually backing up into the side of the container and doing a little dance. The last time I saw him do this he pooped out a very large solid urate (like a white rock). That was over a year ago. He has had no urate problems since then.

When I looked to see what was going on I saw a pinkish mass of tissue. He retracted it and everything seemed fine. I put him in his outdoor pen and later checked on him. There is was again. He was walking this time and did not appear to be straining. It looked like it could be his penis and he did retract it. Then he repeated it this afternoon when came out to graze.

Is this my 2 year old confirming he is a male or is it possibly a pro;apse of some sort?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
From what you described I believe you have been flashed....while s little young to display his goods...perhaps he was feeling really good...lol :D

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
Well, he did it again when I brought him in and soaked him. He retracted it too fast for me to get a good look. I think it is good that he is able to retract it without difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.