Platinum Tortoise Club

SteveM

Location (City and/or State)
MS
I signed up for the the platinum membership 8 days ago and I just need to check that it went through. I couldn't care less about the banner, I just need to make sure it went where it was supposed to go. I don't trust paypal but it was worth trying anyway.

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Bristol Uk
I signed up for the tortoise club over a week ago, also through paypal and currently still waiting for payment to be confirmed, for some reason my subscription didn't renew automatically so i took a chance and applied again.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I signed up for the tortoise club over a week ago, also through paypal and currently still waiting for payment to be confirmed, for some reason my subscription didn't renew automatically so i took a chance and applied again.
Just a note to everyone who is thinking of doing what Karen did, and submit another payment: Josh has to put up the banner manually, and he's living a pretty busy life. He will get to it eventually. If you're concerned about the payment, let one of the mods know and we'll contact Josh to remind him about it.