Please check out tortstork

counting

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Canada
Every time I see torstork stuff pop up, I desperately wish someone in Canada would do this for me! I'll be the guinea pig for someones Canadian venture- Hahaha.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
What a cool experience!! I would love something like that! Your little baby russian is ansolutely adorable! Congratulations![emoji217]

What a cool experience!! I would love something like that! Your little baby russian is ansolutely adorable! Congratulations![emoji217]

Thank you it was an amazing experience an I hope to be doing it again soon when breeding season starts. Tortstork also sells hatchlings too I was just checking out his site he has some available

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Here are some pictures of my Russian i took today and part of the article I wrote in reptile magazine View attachment 235286View attachment 235287 View attachment 235288View attachment 235289

Hey Thomas, how about the rest of this article??? Is there a link you can insert here? I’m dying to read the whole thing:) and what is yours little tort’s name? I have 2 RFs: Shellie and Tucker. They are almost 3 yrs old and I’ve been raising them since they were tiny 2” little hatchlings

Hey Thomas, how about the rest of this article??? Is there a link you can insert here? I’m dying to read the whole thing:) and what is yours little tort’s name? I have 2 RFs: Shellie and Tucker. They are almost 3 yrs old and I’ve been raising them since they were tiny 2” little hatchlings

Sorry I don’t have a link to the rest you can pick up a copy of the magazine. His name is toots