PLEASE HELP! (Sulcatas with MBD)

Otty2021

Location (City and/or State)
Rome
Thank you for the update, Iam glad you will continue with the treatment, what's antibiotic Tiny's taking at the moment and for how long? I'm definitely sure you will do your best to help him get well, I ? hard for you and Tiny speedy recovery . Please keep us posted on the progress.

_emf

CA
Thank you for the update, Iam glad you will continue with the treatment, what's antibiotic Tiny's taking at the moment and for how long? I'm definitely sure you will do your best to help him get well, I ? hard for you and Tiny speedy recovery . Please keep us posted on the progress.
The antibiotic is for 10 days, injections every 3 days. I hope and pray it well. Its definitely walking more just sadly still on its little knees. I definitely will. This forum and everyone who has commented is so wonderful.

_emf

CA
I'm still puzzled as to why the vet confirmed the severe MBD but did not prescribe a liquid D3 to help get the Calcium saturation up.
Apologies on the delay. Its been a busy week.
Im not sure, but thank you for bringing it up again. I completely forgot to mention the liquid D3 on last weeks visit. I’ll call tomorrow and ask the vet. Anything that can help

Otty2021

Rome
The antibiotic is for 10 days, injections every 3 days. I hope and pray it well. Its definitely walking more just sadly still on its little knees. I definitely will. This forum and everyone who has commented is so wonderful.
Thanks, I'm glad to hear from you, although it's a little progress, Iam sure Tiny will get better day by day it seems that you are on the right track, keep continue with what you should do, it takes time ,lot's of effort & patience. Hopefully by the time we get to spring/summer, the warm weather (sun) will help speed up the recovery. Best wishes❤️?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I realize I'm not real smart...but please explain to me what an antibiotic is supposed to cure? That's for infection...MBD is not infection and now you have a tortoise in unexplainable pain still? What am I missing? You named him Tiny? Cute