Please meet Heidi and Tortellini

hdeaver1

photo 1(3).JPG photo 2(3).JPG

This is Tortellini. We got him about 1 month ago. He proudly hangs out in our household with myself (Heidi), my husband, and two little girls ages 2 and 4. This is our first pet as a family and we want to make sure that he grows up super happy and healthy. Many posts to follow with questions on his care, but wanted to reserve this post soley for introducing our little guy (any idea how to find out how old our "little guy" actually is?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Aw, that's really cute. Welcome to the Forum, Heidi. Be sure to read the "Important Threads" at the top of the leopard tortoise section. Tortoise-keeping ideas have changed radically in recent times.

hdeaver1

Thank-you Yvonne! I have tabbed several threads and I am trying to read up on them currently!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Pretty leopards, one of my fave. Toms threads are below in my post for raising smooth healthy leopards. The sulcatas ones apply too

kezilulu

Hello Heidi and Tortellini! (Who is a cutie!) the guys on here are amazing you'll find loads of useful information (and there's always someone to calm you down when you're panicking that your tort is sick/you're doing something wrong lol)
xXx