Please tell me this is NOT a penis

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Can anyone introduce me to Harding, the redfoot breeder, on this forum, please? I bought this other cherryhead at auction at BSRauctions, com in Jan 2021, and he/she was listed as the breeder of this critter
I'm not familiar with that name.
However, @Southernreptiles is a member of this forum and has recently started large scale breeding of RF and Cherryhead RF here in south Florida.
He's (Ryan) also in FACEBOOK

Emmawilly

Plymouth
Yeah, Tom described it well - When Sheldon shows it off, it is twice as long as his back legs. :oops:
Looks like he's dragging his 5th leg !!! ?? ( that's a good example. I refuse to post any
pics ! , but they do exist ! ) ?
Has anyone seen Stranger Things? My husband says our tortoise's penis looks like the monster in series 1 of Stranger Things. The resemblance is uncanny and also terrifying. Our tortoise gets it out and then rears up almost on his hind legs to display it. I give him a wide berth when he's feeling fruity ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Has anyone seen Stranger Things? My husband says our tortoise's penis looks like the monster in series 1 of Stranger Things. The resemblance is uncanny and also terrifying. Our tortoise gets it out and then rears up almost on his hind legs to display it. I give him a wide berth when he's feeling fruity ?
Oh no!!! I just finally couldn't resist and it's all your fault ? Yes I have seen that scary thing coming from a Russian or horseinthefield...it was longer than him and looked like beef jerky. Scared me have to death until I realized I'd been flashed by my sweet little tort.??

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
fc21df00-40a1-11e7-ae83-e39dc27838d1_Alien-Chestburster.gif

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Any port in a storm?? I know it's because I don't have a tort & I go ewww a lot when I see some photos, but reactions here just give me the giggles. Until I get flashed by my own tort, I just won't have a handle on the splender y'all talk about, although Tim Black in my junior year in high school was truly hung like a horse.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Years ago when I was a noob Bob was my first Sulcata. When I moved from California to Oregon he came too. I'm thinking he was about 4 or so years old, and I'm out in the Sulcata pen doing tortoisey stuff when I heard "grunt grunt grunt", I looked into Bob's pen and his front legs were pushing up straight and he's butt low to the grass..."oh hell" I think," he's constipated", so l climb into his pen and lay face down flat on the ground and peer at his butt to see if I can see poop...deep sigh here as how could I be so freakin dumb... so about the time I'm peering he grunts again "grunt grunt grrrUNT" And this thing that to me looked like the alien in Alien unfurled at my face (I'm cracking myself up here at the memory...lol) anyway, the damn thing must have unfurled 2 feet worth and I flung myself backwards cracking my head on the cinderblocks...I just laid there and laughed...what I dork I can me...

ikaklins

Boston MA
An update on my gender bending adventure. The cherryhead Cherie - turned Charlie - has continued to have raging hormones which he has been expressing by keeping busy with my other male whenever I let them be together in my large pen. Since this is the beginning of Pride Month, my 90-year-old mother contributed a little rainbow flag that is now proudly flying in the pen. I sold that other male to a nearby reptile store last week, and expect to receive an adult CB female in the post next week.