Please vote on photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
i like 3 and 4

tasena

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
thats tough but 3 and 4 are first and second for me but gosh 8 is a close third

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
iowa
i have your two winners!!!!! #2,#3 those are all great pics but 2 and 3 are my choice as the best.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I would enter 3 and 4, but personally I like 6 the best...and 8 is cute.

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
Thank you everyone for your input! It really helped a lot. We submitted # 1, 3, 4, 8. There were clear favorites amongst everyone. When you know the tort, and have feelings attached, its harder to be objective about the photo, so your input was very useful and appreciated. We will let you know when we learn the results of the photo contest.

KQ6AR

10 Year Member!
Concord, CA
I like the star with the fusia flower, the color might help in the contest

Dan

elegans

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I vote for #4, but then I am so biased! Let us know about the outcome. Best of luck. LOL Douglas

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Well, how did it go??

Altho I did not vote, as I just now noticed this post, I really like the expression and lighting on #4 {LOL, too cute the way he is eyeballing that flower!} and your perspective on #7 was fantastic, with rich colours and perfect capture of a gorgeous landscpe {even tho it appears you did not enter that one}..

Looking forward to hearing which was the winner!
Purpod

turtles1957

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
#3 for a tort pic and #7 looks like a professional landscape...such as a post card!
Good luck

Hunter

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
wow... that is a tough one. I would crop a few inches off the right and left side of #8 and enter that... they are all good though however I believe that 8 would gather a lot of attention, has nice color, and is unique. Great pictures!

glendab63

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Tim/Robin said:
We are entering a photo contest at work (it's a hospital so its not full of photography professionals or anything) and were hoping to get your vote on which photos you think are best. We will then choose those to enter the contest. Can't remember all the categories - landscape, people, pets, etc. But I bet the pets usually gets dogs and cats only.

The winners receive their photo by the E.R. for a year plus $50- nothing big but still sounds fun. Each person can enter up to 2 photos. We've narrowed it down to our favorites out of hundreds. Whatever you all decide is what we will enter. We've had to continue the pictures in the following posting. Please see the next posting too for the rest of the pics. Thanks for helping.

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
UPDATE

We ended up entering photos 1,3,4, and 8 based on everyone's preferences at the time. As it turns out, photo 3 has been chosen by the committe as a finalist. The way the contest works now is that the entire hospital gets to vote from those chosen as finalists. That vote will determine the winners. The vote is coming up soon and we've got our fingers crossed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.