POND HABITAT READY FOR NEW SWIMMERS

orv

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aguanga, CA
In the gated resort we live in there are six large ponds. We have a combination of about a half dozen Mississippi Pond Turtles and various Sliders. We'd love to enjoy more pond turtles in our habitats. I segregate turtles by type into the six ponds. We have a constant flow of water over stones to insure freshness. We are in Aguanga, California, near Temecula. If anyone has any healthy pond turtles that need a new home, contact me by PM and we'll get together. New residents are held in quarantine for sixty days to keep out unwanted maladies. As ale, Orv

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Orv:

Can we see pictures of the ponds please?

orv

5 Year Member
Aguanga, CA
Hi Orv:

Can we see pictures of the ponds please?
Sure, Yvonne, just as soon as Nancy and I return from our current sojourn here at the beach in San Louis Obispo. I think that you'll find that they're designed to enable turtles to properly sun themselves yet not climb out and onto the roadways.

orv

5 Year Member
Aguanga, CA
Hi friends, my wife and I are currently traveling. We will be home in about 3 weeks and I will post pictures of our ponds then. Thanks for your interest. As always, Orv

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
@orv :

Where'd ya go podnah? The travel bug get you so bad you never came home? I have a male RES I'd love to give you.

Yelloweyed

5 Year Member
SoCal California
I have a female yellow mud turtle that would love an outdoor pond! If you keep muss or musks, just let me know. Free to an excellent home!