Pooping on 17th day of winddown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
I stopped feeding Shelby and he as gone 17 days without food, I was soaking everyday till a few days ago when i started every other day, and he seem to have empty his system till yesterday when he passed Urates then today on day 17, 10 days after his last poop he did one again. I have droped his light to 4 hours today and planed to turn it off and move him to cool room Wednesday for a week before put him in fridge, am i ok to still do this because of that poop I am hoping that was his last feed coming through as he was going every 2 day in the first week and he seem to always pass the Urates the day before he as a defo pattern. I am worried about leaving him too warm for too long as he as drop from the 19s to the top of the 18s on the ratio he is still ok for brumation but if i do not start to cool him soon he get to low.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
You can wind them down over 4 weeks, so if you want to keep him at 4 hours light/day for a few more days, continue to soak every other day, and delay the move to the cool room , that's OK.

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
lynnedit said:
You can wind them down over 4 weeks, so if you want to keep him at 4 hours light/day for a few more days, continue to soak every other day, and delay the move to the cool room , that's OK.

Ok thanks he is on his 3rd week 4 week starts Wednesday so i keep him warm till the end of 4 week and hope and pray he is empty and does not go again, he is still pretty active but i suppose thats because he still in a warm area I knew Shelby would not make this easy he is a little monkey I kept see him climbing the back of the fax Tort lol not sure if he just using it to try escape and find food or he's getting fresh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.