Popeyes chicken sandwich anyone?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I've been cooped up in my house for a while.
What's going on at POPEYES?
Apparently it's all over the news, there is a new chicken sandwich that people are waiting in line for hours to get and fighting when the restaurants run out of them.
I kind of blew it off. But while cruising through OFFER UP for cheap, unloved motorcycles, I found a single POPEYES CHICKEN SANDWICH for $800!
Then, for the heck of it, I searched for POPEYES and found DOZENS of posts/ads of folks re selling those sandwiches at a huge profit.
Has anyone had one?
What the HELL is going on out there?
I'm getting tired of frozen dinners.
But I'll likely pass on an $800 sandwich

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I’m not on any social media but another forum member told me that they are having a huge war with chick-fil-a... no sandwich would be worth $800 to me!!!

I’d like to know what it’s all about too!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I've been cooped up in my house for a while.
What's going on at POPEYES?
Apparently it's all over the news, there is a new chicken sandwich that people are waiting in line for hours to get and fighting when the restaurants run out of them.
I kind of blew it off. But while cruising through OFFER UP for cheap, unloved motorcycles, I found a single POPEYES CHICKEN SANDWICH for $800!
Then, for the heck of it, I searched for POPEYES and found DOZENS of posts/ads of folks re selling those sandwiches at a huge profit.
Has anyone had one?
What the HELL is going on out there?
I'm getting tired of frozen dinners.
But I'll likely pass on an $800 sandwich

Uh, it looks like it is hunk of chicken on a bun....I believe I have seen a place or two perform this sorcery ...lol

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Sad we have a little place around the corner from my work that has better chicken sandwiches than they will ever make. Big Herm’s is a tiny take out joint that can clog your arteries with the smell cause the food is that damn good!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Sad we have a little place around the corner from my work that has better chicken sandwiches than they will ever make. Big Herm’s is a tiny take out joint that can clog your arteries with the smell cause the food is that damn good!
That's how Colonel Sanders started out.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Ditto and at the two near out place, too many rat traps around the places...eww...
Ewww however, living in the city, we have a lot of places with rat traps. I just figure as long as the traps are on the outside of the building the rats are too, well hopefully ewww