Possible Prolapse of Penis, Urgent Help (Sulcata Tortoise)

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
@TortoiseOnBike Thank you for coming back with an update. When we read a new thread, it's often like a story we get invested in... and we don't get to see where it goes or how it ends, nearly as often as we'd like.

I'm glad to hear things turned out okay. ?

Obbie

Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
Yeah after this long while we had realized, but in all other regards, he is generally good in health. After a night of leaving his penis out, we were taking the fella to the veternarians office but the dogs wouldnt see us or let us in because we didnt make an appointment even though it was quite an emergency.. But after, later when driving back I had lifted him up and say that it went back in, safely,

Now it is not uncommon for him it pull out his penis, and it is mosty acompanied with pee or turds. I have noticed that his poops and generally softer at times, but I seldom see lowquat pits in it. One other thing I have noticed is that he sort of keeps his tail tucked up into (or up against his butt) the shell while walking or doing anything really, not tightly tucked but he keeps it up there. His tail seems longer too.

I really have a kind of love for this forum and all its inhabitants, and also for our time and age, where I can ask expert or veteran tortoise owners for help and advice. I am grateful and upmost appreciative of you all.
Agreed !!!