Possibly the best birthday present ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
sharkstar, I LOVE LTRs!!! The Leucistics are so stunning. I hear the Texas Rats can have a real attitude, too--fun!! :)

You should post pics some time... ;) (Or maybe you already have, and I just missed the thread... heh)

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Terry Allan Hall said:
And the best part is that, as time goes by, those beautiful colors will just intensify!

Aaah, I know! I can't wait to see how her colors develop!! She's a little more than doubled in size and shed about 4 times since I got her, and her colors have already begun to develop very nicely. I really need to get a new charger for my darn camera so I can take some new pics of her... Or just steal my dad's next time he's home, but his is some kind of awful. :p

I am still deeply in love with this wonderful little girl. She's such a dear, and such a great feeder. I finally started getting the hang of judging prey size for her (the main reason she hasn't grown a great deal over the last 7 months--I'm just not used to little boas... lol!), so I'm looking forward to the explosion of growth over this coming year. :)

I promise I'll get update pics up as soon as I have the chance! With any luck, I'll be able to find some down time this week, between packing for the coming migration and building the Russians' new table, to kidnap my dad's camera and get some pics up...

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Finally! Replacement camera cord arrived, so I was finally able to charge it up and get some pics... So here's a few pics of my baby boa girl!

Oh, and she has since had a name change--"Raven" never stuck and rather lost meaning when she got over her shiny things obsession, so now we're trying out "Starfire." I've been naming most of my snakes along a cartoon or other "series" theme, and "Raven" happens to be the name of a Teen Titans character--another cartoon I LOVED when I was younger. So, deciding to keep with this particular theme, she took on the name "Starfire"... Quite fitting for her coloration. We'll see if this one sticks!

P1200107.jpg

P1200098.jpg

The pictures really don't do her justice... She's SO red now! I'll have to get her out in some natural sun when it starts warming up outside...

Status
Not open for further replies.