Post Turtle Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

squirtle

100_2653.jpgOK!
My Wood Turtle Bullseye....

And thanks for the advice all! I have the neglected little guy in a 50 gallon tank with a litter pan on one side and rocks and branches on the other. He isn't overly happy about eating veggies, but he is grudgingly eating them when I squash rasberries on them. He is staying in the water all the time (making up for lost years, I guess!) Hopefully his shell will harden and he will stop bulging as he gets proper care. Poor little dude....when I prepared his new habitat I realized that the bulb in the clamp light his previous owners had passed along was a 60 watt GE soft lightbulb. AAGGHHHH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
its great that you could adopt bullseye, squirtle. i always say, every tortoise deserves a good home. under your care, im sure he'll be back to 100% health in no time!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Hi... MY name is Terry and I have a three Toed, Southern Painted, Eastern Painted, two ponds...a 990 gal and a 60 gal for hatchlings and juvies. How do you post a picture? Thanks, Terry

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
terryo, you want to include your photos as an attachment. if you click "New Reply" below it should take you to the right page

Tegan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hill Country, TX
Here is Miss Jimmy. My 3 toed boxie. She is giving the evil eye to a wooden turtle I sat in her cage. This is my fav pic of her.

Attachments

• jimmync.jpg
    jimmync.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 65

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Tegan said:
Here is Miss Jimmy. My 3 toed boxie. She is giving the evil eye to a wooden turtle I sat in her cage. This is my fav pic of her.

Has she decided she likes her new buddy or is she still giving him the eye?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.