posting pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise_man1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Hi guys, im fairly new to the forum. I recently bought a russian tortoise from Petco and I am worried that she has shell problems. I would like to know how to post pictures so that I can get someone else's opinion. all help would be appreciated.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
When you click on the "post reply" button, scroll down to the bottom and click on "choose file" then find the picture you want to post and click on it and "open" then click on "add attachment" wait for a few seconds and click on "insert into post" then hit "post reply"01-01-13.jpg

Please excuse the picture of Misty's butt with her nose in the ashes, but I had to do what I was telling you to do as I told you so I knew what I was talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
So glad I use photobucket! All I have to do is copy the link they tell me to use and paste that to my post. I don't like using the attachment because your limited on how many you can have.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
If you have the app when making a comment or new thread you can attach a picture or take one with the little option bar that pops up.

tortoise_man1

5 Year Member
Michigan
thanks for the help I think i will be able to figure it out from here

figuring picture attachment out...

DSCN9802.JPG
ok

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
YIPES!!! I think the spider's back is referred to as a "carapace," but that's NOT what I was expecting as the picture rolled down during opening!

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
emysemys said:
YIPES!!! I think the spider's back is referred to as a "carapace," but that's NOT what I was expecting as the picture rolled down during opening!

my first thought was funny looking tort :p but if someone told me a spider was a tort i would assume it had a shell prob as well :p jk

i use tinypic.com just like photo bucket you use a link to post pictures a lot larger as well

fz3qbk.jpg

see marly

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
For those of us who use a 3G wireless connection, those thumbnails are a pain to click in and out of. Opening a new page takes too long if your signal isn't really strong. I usually skip thumbnails in that case.

I like to use tinypic.com Its really easy. No hassles. No accounts. Just upload any size photo and then copy/paste the IMG code into your forum post.

skottip

10 Year Member!
Florida
Why cant I do it?

lol

Rover15 said:
emysemys said:

my first thought was funny looking tort :p but if someone told me a spider was a tort i would assume it had a shell prob as well :p jk

i use tinypic.com just like photo bucket you use a link to post pictures a lot larger as well

fz3qbk.jpg

see marly

Copy of IMG_4320.jpgWait, I guess I did lol
skottip said:
Why cant I do it?

lol

Rover15 said:
emysemys said:

fz3qbk.jpg

see marly

Copy of IMG_4320.jpg
skottip said:
Why cant I do it?

lol

Rover15 said:
emysemys said:

fz3qbk.jpg

see marly

Wait, I guess I did lol
skottip said:
Why cant I do it?

lol

Rover15 said:
emysemys said:

fz3qbk.jpg

see marly

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_4320.jpg
    Copy of IMG_4320.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.