Precious ??

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Saskatchewan
Ok, that is the cutest sleeping tort I’ve seen all day! ? Seriously, great pic. I don’t know how many times I’ve tried to capture a picture of my little guy sleeping but he seems to have ninja senses and wakes up the moment I step foot into his bedroom.

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Ok, that is the cutest sleeping tort I’ve seen all day! ? Seriously, great pic. I don’t know how many times I’ve tried to capture a picture of my little guy sleeping but he seems to have ninja senses and wakes up the moment I step foot into his bedroom.
Haha ? my guy gets in such deep sleeps!!! I sometimes almost hate disturbing him. He will wake up sometimes, but he does know he is in good hands. He definitely trusts his mama :) and when I’m not in the room he is a guard tortoise to whom ever enters the room!!!! Beware

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Haha ? my guy gets in such deep sleeps!!! I sometimes almost hate disturbing him. He will wake up sometimes, but he does know he is in good hands. He definitely trusts his mama :) and when I’m not in the room he is a guard tortoise to whom ever enters the room!!!! Beware
Maybe try tip toeing or wearing silent socks that block out sound vibrations xD

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
Yeah, I’ve tried everything and have still only managed to catch a picture of him sleeping twice. It’s strange, because ever since he was a tiny 20 grams, he‘s had no problems falling asleep pretty quickly while I hold him. He definitely trusts me but still sleeps with one eye open I guess lol

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Yeah, I’ve tried everything and have still only managed to catch a picture of him sleeping twice. It’s strange, because ever since he was a tiny 20 grams, he‘s had no problems falling asleep pretty quickly while I hold him. He definitely trusts me but still sleeps with one eye open I guess lol
That is adorable!!!! :)