Pretend Chat 2.14

Prairie Mom

I hear you! I was just taking a late lunch break and need to get busy with kids and cleaning. Have a great day!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
How in the world did my hatchling gain 3 grams in 2 days. She must need to poop... LOL

I always triple and quadruple weight measurements and even re-tare the scale. She felt heavy when I had her out for her soak so I weighed her and sure enough, 37g. Up 3 from 2 days ago.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
In town today I saw a bumper sticker that read, “If you were adorable, you'd be home right now". Made me wonder, “Do you know where your tortoise is?" Lol.

Prairie Mom

Waiting for my wife to have lunch ready...................

Sorry ! ! ! ! I'm bored.................

View attachment 103077 View attachment 103078 View attachment 103079 View attachment 103080 View attachment 103082

Steven those are beautiful! Be bored more often! I don't get to see those too often and it always amazes me how Birds of Paradise really DO look like birds. Hey Steven, Look Behind you!!! <As Steven turns around, Chrissy hurries and steals the photos to make the garden chat thread look prettier> hee hee hee:D

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Steven those are beautiful! Be bored more often! I don't get to see those too often and it always amazes me how Birds of Paradise really DO look like birds. Hey Steven, Look Behind you!!! <As Steven turns around, Chrissy hurries and steals the photos to make the garden chat thread look prettier> hee hee hee:D
Hahahahaha! ! ! ! !

I did turn around.............

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Can someone help me find my first posts about Freckles? A year ago today she arrived and I'd like to re-read the posts.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Can someone help me find my first posts about Freckles? A year ago today she arrived and I'd like to re-read the posts.
Can't you go to your user profile and look at posts you've made, then just track down until you get to the date in question?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
In the app it only goes 59 topics or 198 posts. :/

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
You have way more personality for sure. :D
Hahaha
They are quite a pair. All the other critters around the tort though...not sure that's the greatest idea ever.