Pretend Chat 2.14

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
Not working means no money coming into my account so although I'd truly enjoy a cold beer or two and a nice, fresh rolled cigarette I've not the money. Yup, Whiner!
Well, just think how much healthier you'll be and how much more money you'll have if you quit the beer and cigarettes! :) chewing gum and ice tea is not nearly as exciting but it is a lot cheaper. OK, you can now respond with all sorts of bad words if you want to I can take it.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Retest when all is "fixed". The neutral-surgeon said I get this hard neck collar on 24/7 at the least until the end of October. But on the plus side, that time is rapidly approaching, then more Xrays to check on the healing progression.
It will definitely take some time to get your neck muscles strong again. And you definitely can't afford to hit your head again.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
That is beautiful out there. It would be great to live in the mountains but I just can't do it. Maybe I should win the lotto then I could just hire a driver. Of course maybe I should play lotto and then I would have a slightly better chance of winning.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
For Ms. Gillian, Ms. Tina and the others I've missed, here is a satellite picture that shows, yes, I'm "in the sticks" so to speak…ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1444510458.547602.jpg

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Dinner is a HUGE pot of homemade chili with long grain brown rice on the side that I cooked up yesterday with plenty of shredded Tillamook sharp cheddar cheese. This picture will help as wellImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1444511091.602071.jpg that's about right for the upper and lower property lines.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1444511807.832319.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1444511824.556456.jpg

Here's a sneak peek of what I did today. I haven't said yes to any one yet. Down to 2 and wanting to try on the other one/get better pictures before I decide. I'm so wishy-washy when it comes to deciding!

Only ones I can for sure say no to are matronly looking ones, giant overly hot ones, or weird colors like red/purple.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
View attachment 151861View attachment 151862

Here's a sneak peek of what I did today. I haven't said yes to any one yet. Down to 2 and wanting to try on the other one/get better pictures before I decide. I'm so wishy-washy when it comes to deciding!

Only ones I can for sure say no to are matronly looking ones, giant overly hot ones, or weird colors like red/purple.

That's very pretty. Were you wearing your wedding shoes when you tried it on? It might be a little long.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Rest time. Finally after like two months waiting, we got all the cut branches and weeds to the dump. Six loads. He got smart and left me his trailer for the fall, so I can cut, load and take to the burn pile by myself

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Nope, was barefoot. I have suuuuper wide feet and nothing but flats/tennis shoes fit me and the venue is outdoor lawn... So heels are out but that's what alterations are for!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
View attachment 151861View attachment 151862

Nice.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I tried on a few others, one of which everybody seems to love but I go "ew lace" and the price was used car level of high... These dresses will be the death of me.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I tried on a few others, one of which everybody seems to love but I go "ew lace" and the price was used car level of high... These dresses will be the death of me.
It's your and your grooms wedding, if you don't love the gown don't go with it, go with the one you do like/love the most. Others can wear the ones they like at their own 1st, 2nd, 3rd or whatever number wedding.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Problem is he's the only one whose opinion I want but he wants to be surprised. I know he'll love whatever I wear (believe me, he's used to my non girly ways of jeans, t-shirt, and no makeup)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

It's a shame they price them so high. It's a wear-once-then-store type apparel, but you pay, like you said, the price of a small car for one. What's wrong with lace?