Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I really think we should sterilize stupid people I mean seriously. Anybody who did the cinnamon challenge planking or the new fad resembling a frozen chicken it is called chucking. Or chickening something like that. I weep for the human species sometimes

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Lace is pretty but I have never been one for it. I either snag it or stain it and it's extra expensive!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Evening everybody!
Hi Jacqui. How is it you are tonight? I've been getting all distracted by other posts on the forum it seems all day today while trying to watch football earlier and now the fun movie "The Avengers". The movie is entertaining enough but I didn't get to watch my DUCKS on TV so that was a letdown. And you today? Do I remember something about a trailer being left at your place to fill and make dump runs easier?

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
the world's fattest woman holds 2 Guinness World Records. one naturally for the world's fattest woman weighing in at over 1200 pounds the second one for most weight loss she lost 900 pounds. Amazing on all counts

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Today was pretty productive for me. I finished cleaning up my trench mess. I lost and found my camera. I cleaned out a flower bed. I planted my "ugly" plants. I added a couple little shade shelves in the new greenhouse. I helped a couple who brought me their sulcata hatchlings and wanted advice. Turns out they had two desert tortoise hatchlings. I found a home for a very large female RES. I watered the tortoise yards. And I didn't take a nap!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh, right...I forgot that one. Now I need to learn how to get them off the Kindle.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Oh, right...I forgot that one. Now I need to learn how to get them off the Kindle.
Use the silk browser to access the forum and post the pics. Or you can use the amazon photo app to upload them to the cloud and have access to them from any other device you have. :D

If you have a prime membership, you get unlimited photo storage.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I have prime membership. But I don't know how to access the pictures on the Kindle.

I s'pose I could do a Google search. But laziness prevails. One day I will do that.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
By the way Yvonne, Utah State is all over Fresno State right now in football.
US 43 FS 14
9:08 left in the forth quarter.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
***Yvonne puts fingers in her ears and says, "la la la la la la la la la - I can't hear you!"***

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Monica: I just did a google search and it seems easy enough. I'll give it a try tomorrow. thanks for the advice.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
does the Kindle not have on screen help with an Amazon rep?

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
christian1.jpg Good morning everyone! I'd like to share a picture of my nephew at his gig last night that I told you about. He is the younger brother of the nephew I lost to suicide last year. At his brothers memorial service he performed the song "When I Get Where I'm Going" by Brad Paisley.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Jacqui. How is it you are tonight? I've been getting all distracted by other posts on the forum it seems all day today while trying to watch football earlier and now the fun movie "The Avengers". The movie is entertaining enough but I didn't get to watch my DUCKS on TV so that was a letdown. And you today? Do I remember something about a trailer being left at your place to fill and make dump runs easier?

Yes, I have a trailer for me to use for a couple of months. My shoulders are a bit sore today, but nothing to complain about. Yourself?