Pretend Chat 2.14

gamera154

Location (City and/or State)
grand terrace ca
I love oranges I could eat them for ever people think I'm weird because I eat the peel but I don't care we have an orange tree a blood orange tree alemon tree and a grape fruit and orang hybrid and I love lemon candy but I also love chocolate

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
@LaDukePhoto, self and me all winter cuz he had a shed big enough to let him pace off that pent up energy....We have 7 months of rain here a year.

Eveningish Maggie, LaDukePhoto lives right down I-5 from us in the Eugene/Springtucky area. She lives, knows our rain.
Nice wind storm we're having tonight, huh? Give me a call tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon in regard to your Salem mid-month trip. Maybe you could make it out here and I'll take you out to lunch or early dinner that involves leftovers you could keep for later.
I just tried to call you, I got your machine so I left no message as requested. We'll talk later, sweetie.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
All I can say is, "I LOVE LEMONS!" but I don't care for lemon bars!
Most every morning I take lemon juice concentrate, dump some of that pink mountain salt in it, then mix it together in a tall glass of warm water. That is wonderful heaven for me. O.J. has too much sugar in it for my gut straight out of bed, but that lemon juice followed by coffee is all that's needed for me.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I love oranges I could eat them for ever people think I'm weird because I eat the peel but I don't care we have an orange tree a blood orange tree alemon tree and a grape fruit and orang hybrid and I love lemon candy but I also love chocolate

I am not much for orange, except as juice. I loved picking up loads in Florida from Tropicana. Smells sooooo good.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Most every morning I take lemon juice concentrate, dump some of that pink mountain salt in it, then mix it together in a tall glass of warm water. That is wonderful heaven for me. O.J. has too much sugar in it for my gut straight out of bed, but that lemon juice followed by coffee is all that's needed for me.

Pink mountain salt?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

Eating orange peel is far more socially acceptable than eating kiwi peel.

M

Maggie Cummings

Eveningish Maggie, LaDukePhoto lives right down I-5 from us in the Eugene/Springtucky area. She lives, knows our rain.
Nice wind storm we're having tonight, huh? Give me a call tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon in regard to your Salem mid-month trip. Maybe you could make it out here and I'll take you out to lunch or early dinner that involves leftovers you could keep for later.
I just tried to call you, I got your machine so I left no message as requested. We'll talk later, sweetie.

I doubt it

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

My son used to scrape off the white on the inside of the peel with his teeth until one dentist visit the dentist showed him by shining a light on the inside of his teeth how thin his teeth were getting. The acid on the peel was eroding away his teeth.

gamera154

grand terrace ca
My son used to scrape off the white on the inside of the peel with his teeth until one dentist visit the dentist showed him by shining a light on the inside of his teeth how thin his teeth were getting. The acid on the peel was eroding away his teeth.
I don't do it all the time just sometimes and my dentists says my teeth are thick and because I drink so much milk so are my bones