Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Anyone want to sponsor a dive trip for me?
I'll bring back lots of neat pictures. I'm itching to be underwater but I am WAY too broke.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Where do you (usually) go?
I learned to dive here in Oregon and it is cold and murky, same with Washington where I did my advanced certifications and my nitrox classes, but as my instructor said, if I can dive here I can dive anywhere.

The pic above is from Maui, I've also dived in Kauai. I would LOVE to dive the Caribbean sometime. That and I would love to swim with manatees in Florida.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I have swam with the manatees they are awesome . I did it by accident . Was wading out by Playalinda Beach and two of the came up .

M

Maggie Cummings

I have swam with the manatees they are awesome . I did it by accident . Was wading out by Playalinda Beach and two of the came up .

I bet that was really cool. I've always wanted to meet them, but Florida sucks so bad. Gosh, not much disrespect meant....Really

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I don't think I could LIVE in Florida because it is so flat (I'm a climber and a mountain biker too) but I really want to visit. I love swimming with turtles and sea lions and sharks and rays. Manatees are pretty much the main 'must see' on my list right now other than whale sharks which I am unlikely to find around here.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Morning all. At like midnight, I ate/consumed a huge pile of tiny shrimp/cashew mixed vegetables with my own short grain brown rice Chinese food. For one that's not a vegetable fan, I'm impressed that I liked it enough for a midnight snack. Even better? I ate/ finished it off, so now I've got zero leftovers here.
Help me out here someone. I've got 2 dozen eggs a pile of bacon and a couple lbs. of sausage hash browns and toast with toast. Who's on their way?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Happy Friday!
I'm happy but also cranky:(
Besides my back problems, I have tennis elbow in both arms and my left is so painful today that I'm almost in tears.
I have my first chiro treatment in a week because of scheduling issues but so looking forward to it! She said she can help me with my elbows too!

Thinking positive, I do get my gray hair covered up today and it's going to rain this evening!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Happy Friday!
I'm happy but also cranky:(
Besides my back problems, I have tennis elbow in both arms and my left is so painful today that I'm almost in tears.
I have my first chiro treatment in a week because of scheduling issues but so looking forward to it! She said she can help me with my elbows too!

Thinking positive, I do get my gray hair covered up today and it's going to rain this evening!

Be bold! Keep the grey.

M

Maggie Cummings

It's been raining daily here for months, hence....people in Oregon don't tan, they rust.....:)

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm damn near translucent this time of year because of the rain. I need my UVB.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yeah It was cool an unexpected . I wish I could remember what that body of water was called . We were staying in Orlando . Drove for about 45 minutes Passed like a bay of some sort . Then went to the beach . You pass a game reservation. There was a nude beach with old people all over . On the way back to Orlando we passed that bay and that's when I seen them . At first I was freaked out was thinking crocodiles ,but it was manatees .

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I saw mine at a zoo in Florida. They had several and we watched them eating. The zoo also had a boat trip you could take to see some in the wild. The ride was neat too. Some day I hope to go back to that zoo, as it was one of the best I have ever been to.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Going down memory lane tonight, eating at a pizza place I have not been to in years. Maybe 20 years?