Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Yeah It was cool an unexpected . I wish I could remember what that body was called . We were staying in Orlando. Then went to the beach. There was a nude beach with old people all over. On the way back to Orlando we passed that beach again just to see them again. At first I was freaked out was thinking crocodiles ,but it was old, nude people, so we felt safe.
Wow Mike, sounds reckless to me!!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Who is going to come cook me dinner? I'm starving but I am being too productive to stop.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Got a new client that want us to step-in in the medical devises......wow, that was only in my wildest dream only but I need to make it real and sale it.

Am I having fun? Lots long days and sleepless nights.

By God's grace, Last weekend, out first order of the finished goods are been pick-up by forwarder. WOOHOO!!.....

Still have lots to learn and to maintain a clean record.....Not easy. I guess nothing ever easy.;)

M

Maggie Cummings

Happy Friday!
I'm happy but also cranky:(
Besides my back problems, I have tennis elbow in both arms and my left is so painful today that I'm almost in tears.
I have my first chiro treatment in a week because of scheduling issues but so looking forward to it! She said she can help me with my elbows too!

Thinking positive, I do get my gray hair covered up today and it's going to rain this evening!

Sounds like you're about to fall about, at 46? Is there anything right with you?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Got a new client that want us to step-in in the medical devises......wow, that was only in my wildest dream only but I need to make it real and sale it.

Am I having fun? Lots long days and sleepless nights.

By God's grace, Last weekend, out first order of the finished goods are been pick-up by forwarder. WOOHOO!!.....

Still have lots to learn and to maintain a clean record.....Not easy. I guess nothing ever easy.;)

Sounds like you're going to be even busier than before.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well at the young age of 38 I've pulled stuff in my back and blown out my left shoulder . The shoulder was a crash on a motorcycle and the back was moving a cement pond into the tortoises enclosure. But the back is all good . I don't think my shoulder will ever be right . Probably didn't help the shoulder by wrestling and fighting . But hey it was fun .

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Well at the young age of 38 I've pulled stuff in my back and blown out my left shoulder . The shoulder was a crash on a motorcycle and the back was moving a cement pond into the tortoises enclosure. But the back is all good . I don't think my shoulder will ever be right . Probably didn't help the shoulder by wrestling and fighting . But hey it was fun .
The price of having fun with our youth but wait til your 60 it gets worse ! :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's raining, so since I couldn't do anything at home, I came to town for my favorite Mexican food That's my story and I am sticking to it. :p

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Did any more eggs hatch while you were away Steven?
No. They all turn black and getting smell. So I think we only have one hatchling out of those 6 eggs.

No complain though. it is more then what we ever can expected.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, my son has been and gone. It was nice to see him. He moved to Texas about 10 years ago and I haven't seen him in person in about 7 or 8 years. I asked him, "Because you don't have an attic, I'm wondering where you keep your Dorian Grey portrait?" He hasn't aged a minute. His mustache is grey, while the hair on his head is still dark, with the occasional grey hair. He still has his nice, slim build and no pot belly. Still has smooth skin with no wrinkles. He must be living the good life. He cleaned the leaves off my garage roof!! Yippee!!