Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I finally got some good news on the house buying front. They moved our appraisal up to Wednesday the 16th so we are 2 weeks ahead of schedule. We still likely wont close by the end of the month like we had hoped, but it's getting closer. I've started packing up boxes of things that I don't need to see for a while to get them out of my way. I'm going to have so much space I wont know what to do with it once we are in the house!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I finally got some good news on the house buying front. They moved our appraisal up to Wednesday the 16th so we are 2 weeks ahead of schedule. We still likely wont close by the end of the month like we had hoped, but it's getting closer. I've started packing up boxes of things that I don't need to see for a while to get them out of my way. I'm going to have so much space I wont know what to do with it once we are in the house!

How exciting!!!
Buying is such a roller coaster! How much are we approved for, looking and looking, bidding on a house, hope we get the house, inspection, appraisal, closing, signing your life away, packing and moving!

So happy for you two!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We had a nice little shower during the night and an awesome lightening show.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Good morning!
My coffee taste extra good this morning!
Looking forward to starting the day!

Anyone have plans?
I have workout, baby, sister in law is coming to see the baby, laundry, kid homework and karate.
Exciting I know.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I remembered to get the trash to the curb, so I'm counting today as successful regardless of what else I do.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good morning!

Anyone have plans?
I have workout, baby, sister in law is coming to see the baby, laundry, kid homework and karate.
Exciting I know.

Mornin'! Sounds like you have a busy day planned. I will be using the Weedeater (if I can get it started), and I'll be waiting for the weed man to come spray my pastures and around the street.

How about a current picture of the baby. maybe one where he's smiling?

M

Maggie Cummings

Morning all. It's funny and fortuitous that when I threw this off the deck, it turned it on, past the unacceptable password and now I can get Netflix and TFO....yeah!!!! I'm so f' happy, can't you tell?
we still have pouring rain. My yard and carport shed (with all my boxed crap) is flooded and most streets. We are surrounded by 3 or 4 rivers, who are all rising....
It's raining so damn hard I can't even go out to weed....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Are you talking about your notebook? Yea! Well, I don't actually want to encourage anyone to throw their notebook off the deck, but glad it worked for you!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning!

Anyone have plans?
Exciting I know.

It is exciting in it's own way.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Morning all. It's funny and fortuitous that when I threw this off the deck, it turned it on, past the unacceptable password and now I can get Netflix and TFO....yeah!!!! I'm so f' happy, can't you tell?
we still have pouring rain. My yard and carport shed (with all my boxed crap) is flooded and most streets. We are surrounded by 3 or 4 rivers, who are all rising....
It's raining so damn hard I can't even go out to weed....

Glad for the "accident", but not the excess rain part.

M

Maggie Cummings

Glad for the "accident", but not the excess rain part.

I know you're trying to be polite, but I threw the F' thing off the deck because I'm sick and tired of paying hundreds of dollars for something that needs to be fixed constantly. Now that turned it on, past the unacceptable password, and I can get TFO and Netflix. I am so excited.....BS. I can hardly wait to be outa here.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Mornin'! Sounds like you have a busy day planned. I will be using the Weedeater (if I can get it started), and I'll be waiting for the weed man to come spray my pastures and around the street.

How about a current picture of the baby. maybe one where he's smiling?

Here he is at 7mo. Two little tee firs are poking thru!!
His mom is in NY for business and my husband is in Korea. So I'm dealing with the ex wife! Ugh!

I hope that weed eater warms up for you:)

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1458061682.389517.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1458061737.244549.jpg

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
@maggie3fan I was having password issues with the TFO app a couple days ago too.
Also if you get too flooded and need help moving anything let us know.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I still can not get into yahoo mail because I forgit my password