Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
*gives a stuffed sigh* Taking a break for lunch at the Mexican place with my hubby and son. Glad those two have to go back and finish the ceiling work., not me.

I LOVE restaurant Mexican food. We have a couple good ones here in Clovis, but I never go to restaurants by myself, and in my old age I've gotten quite leery of restaurant people coughing on my food and making me sick.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Friday, the two girls and I, are going to try a new Mexican place in Omaha for lunch. No boys allowed.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
We worked all day pretty tired .I took a nap now I'm tired and awake.

M

Maggie Cummings

I wish I could remember how to use my Acer. I wouldn't have those problems. It looks so foreign to me now, but Linux is so much better than this google crap. Maybe now that it's not so hot, I can have the patience to sit at it for a while. It was 96 yesterday, and 42 last night, gonna be 79-80 today,

M

Maggie Cummings

Family Matters

Yep, thx. I was up at my neighbor's having chicken fried steak, swiss steak, and baked potato. There went my cheesecake diet. But yum, having steak was good. I'm a carnivore and I don't get enough meat. (She says with an evil grin and a cackle)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yep, thx. I was up at my neighbor's having chicken fried steak, swiss steak, and baked potato. There went my cheesecake diet. But yum, having steak was good. I'm a carnivore and I don't get enough meat. (She says with an evil grin and a cackle)

I love steak, but don't get to eat it often.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I wish I could remember how to use my Acer. I wouldn't have those problems. It looks so foreign to me now, but Linux is so much better than this google crap. Maybe now that it's not so hot, I can have the patience to sit at it for a while. It was 96 yesterday, and 42 last night, gonna be 79-80 today,

Enjoy the cool down!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Dang that looks good! Must be take-out, huh? Because the background doesn't look like a restaurant. (Liquid bread = beer???)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've got the lazies today. I really doubt I'll get much outside work done. I have to set all the sprinklers and wash clothes, though, for sure. Those are my two FOR SURE Sunday chores. And speaking of chores...I guess I'd better turn off this infernal machine and get going. Later all.....

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
So after waiting till literally the last minute last year to get my tax stuff together, I figured I'd never do that again. I think I have to turn it in on September 1, so I'm doing slightly better this year ;)

Marinated mamma

South east uk
So after waiting till literally the last minute last year to get my tax stuff together, I figured I'd never do that again. I think I have to turn it in on September 1, so I'm doing slightly better this year ;)
Don't talk to me about tax every blinking year I always wait till the last minute .... Drainage!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

I thought it was April 15th??? You must file differently? Maybe self employed? Yippee! two days early.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh boy! This gives you 6 months to get this year's in by April 15th!

I have a manilla envelope on my desk and everything that gets deducted on my tax return goes into that envelope. It's not a very big deal at the end of the year to get it all together. But then, I don't have a CPA like some of us, I just file the short form.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I was able to get a little bit done outside. I cut and pulled a bushel basket of weeds around the pond. Then I came in and set up a little habitat for the leopards that are hatching. Now my back aches and I'm going to go mix up a salad and go sit in my recliner. I really LOVE that red wine vinaigrette dressing! To give it a little substance so I don't get hungry right away, I add some chunks of cheese.