Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man I haven't done crap all day but bush my teeth an beard . Hahahahaha Well I did go to Kroger to get some greens and other stuff . I need to clean my garage sooooooo bad but putting it off until it cools off .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Man I haven't done crap all day but bush my teeth an beard . Hahahahaha Well I did go to Kroger to get some greens and other stuff . I need to clean my garage sooooooo bad but putting it off until it cools off .

I absolutely know the feeling. I'm lazy most days.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I've got the lazies today. I really doubt I'll get much outside work done. I have to set all the sprinklers and wash clothes, though, for sure. Those are my two FOR SURE Sunday chores. And speaking of chores...I guess I'd better turn off this infernal machine and get going. Later all.....

My clothes are in the washers and while waiting for them to wash, it's Pizza Hut pasta.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
So after waiting till literally the last minute last year to get my tax stuff together, I figured I'd never do that again. I think I have to turn it in on September 1, so I'm doing slightly better this year ;)

Lol I am so proud of you!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

I slept most of the day.

M

Maggie Cummings

I am not social and don't like most people. But this week I have been little Susy Social, so I stayed home today, went to the church of NASCAR, and caught up on my chores, and made a new pen for the little Sulcata, Peeter. Then I went to my first volunteer shift at the local wildlife Rescue. Lots of Raptors, some trained for exhibit, and 2 freakin huge Bald Eagles. Very impressive. But they wanted me because of my experience with turtles. So I got to set up my very favorite Western Pond turtles better and much impressed the supervisor (she says grinning and breaking her arm to pat herself on her back).

It's been triple digits for close to 2 weeks, or in the high 90's, but now it's low 80's and going to start raining Tuesday. Stupid state

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Noooooo I don't want the rain! I drive back from Spokane tomorrow and I don't even know where I'm going home to since Chris has started moving is.

Marinated mamma

South east uk
Morning folks! I'm busy busy busy today so thought I'd say hi now what's everyone up to? Can't believe I have paperwork to do on a lovely sunny day such as today! Bank holiday and still have nose to the grindstone ... Boo

M

Maggie Cummings

Morning folks! I'm busy busy busy today so thought I'd say hi now what's everyone up to? Can't believe I have paperwork to do on a lovely sunny day such as today! Bank holiday and still have nose to the grindstone ... Boo

Hate to be dumb, but is it a holiday every where? I need to go to the bank today.....and I'm not busy at all. Just animal care

M

Maggie Cummings

Noooooo I don't want the rain! I drive back from Spokane tomorrow and I don't even know where I'm going home to since Chris has started moving is.

Well, if you don't have anyplace to stay, my home is always open to you. You've been in Spokane for a week? Also if you need a comfortable place for your tortoise until you two are done with this moving crap, I can always keep him for you until you have him all set up. Gonna start raining Weds, I was wrong about Tuesday.
Anyway, just remember, I will always help if I can......

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Good morning. Take time to smell the roses (a euphemism for getting on the Forum!).

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hate to be dumb, but is it a holiday every where? I need to go to the bank today.....and I'm not busy at all. Just animal care

She's in the UK. I don't think we ever have "bank holiday" here in the States.

M

Maggie Cummings

She's in the UK. I don't think we ever have "bank holiday" here in the States.

But we have our holidays where our bank is closed, of course, we never call it a "bank holiday". Isn't labor day coming up? When I don't have a job, I never know what day it is. For some reason, it's always Wednesday in my world

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Far as I'm concerned there are no week-ends. It always bums me out when I turn on the TV hoping to see Gunsmoke and it turns out it's Sunday and no Gunsmoke.