Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well Yvonne I can tell you that Monday's suck . For us working people . Maggie labor day is Monday three day weekend! I hate Monday's. We have contractors installing new antennas for communications and they suck . I must of gotten 200 hundred calls today .

M

Maggie Cummings

Well Yvonne I can tell you that Monday's suck . For us working people . Maggie labor day is Monday three day weekend! I hate Monday's. We have contractors installing new antennas for communications and they suck . I must of gotten 200 hundred calls today .

@mike taylor I didn't realize that Labor Day was next week-end Mike, thanks. I do however, know that NASCAR is doing a kinda "look back" race next weekend at ....DARLINGTON....OMGosh, I can hardly wait. Darlington makes for exciting racing and I can just see Kyle Busch knocking that punk Joey Logano into the wall then adding the very ugly fish face Brad K, the 2 car, pushing him into the grass. Man, it's gonna be a long week for me.
Maybe I'll call you tomorrow in the middle of your shift....hahahaha

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sure why not everyone else likes to call me all day . I'd be happy to talk to you . At least it won't be a stupid question. Like was this plant communication working before the new antenna? Yes stupid ! Haaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaa! I hate them calls .

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Hanging out behind a Verizon store in Redmond, OR waiting for my BF to come install a new alternator in the Ranger.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
All fixed. He did it in 20 minutes and only had to turn his flashlight on once.

We stayed in a hotel overnight and are headed the 2 hours home in a few minutes.

M

Maggie Cummings

I'm talking to myself again I see .

@mike taylor Sorry, I've been so wanting you to get back on the chat, but you and I seem to always kill it hahaha. Actually I left so I could get all the turtles and tortoises outside, inside for the night and a couple of the box turtles seem to know that time of day so when they see me coming they get in the middle of the dam* pond and dive to the bottom. It's about mid-thigh to me in the middle. So first I try a weird plastic rake that's more solid plastic then rake. And I'd catch one but the sucker would jump back in the water. So even getting one on it's back didn't work they'd just flip and jump . So "why not just leave them?" you ask. Because at night it's a water hole for a family of racoons who drink then frolic, or maybe it's bathing but they go under the water and "Oh my....a snack". So everybody has to come in. I get that family, a fox, had a cougar in my front yard one night, (holy cats. Batman!!!) So seriously, there's too much wildlife to leave any chelonia out at night. So I ended up taking off my Levi's, and feeling around getting muck and turtle crap over my hands and legs, for the second time in a month, so I'm thinkin that those 2 jerks are gonna stay in so I don't have to go thru all that. Then I got side tracked because of my short attention span and I never came back to the computer until now. Except now I must run off and feed everyone, should have done that an hour ago.

So good morning all, things are good in Oregon...

Marinated mamma

South east uk
Normally hairdressers don't work on Mondays but I prefer to have an early shift on a Friday

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I work and I love Mon - Tues - Wed ( they are my days off and by the time I get to work Thursday most of the stuff is almost done ) :) :)