Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I learn s today my right knee is bigger then my left one. Left one is hurting one.

M

Maggie Cummings

Maggie have you tried a big net like used to land fish?

No, not being used to fishing I never thought of that, but it's a good idea and there's enough fishing people here I bet I can get an old one for nothing.
Good idea, J

M

Maggie Cummings

I always thought I'd enjoy not going to work. I was a truck driver and I loved it, then I got injured and got to stay home. So now I'm bored so I started volunteering. As a driver basically I was my own boss. Now I have a shift supervisor who looks about 12 yrs. and I just can't have someone without too much experience telling me about turtles. I think I'm too old and grouchy for this...hahaha probably too arrogant too. I KNOW turtles darn it!!! In my opinion most of what she told me about turtle care was wrong. I just keep my mouth shut and follow orders, for now.

But I DID set them up correctly.....

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I just spent over an hour hunting for my small male, Mango. Vern knocked down the barrier that keeps them in the side yard and Mango followed him out. I was panicked because we've had the garage and gates open since we are moving. I was about to sit down and review our security cameras and Chris found him about 3 feet from a hole in the fence that the cat uses to come and go.

Vern of course is too big...and he's just looking for us and trying to get in the cat door when he gets out.

UGH!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I had a better day today I guess. If you call shutting down a major plant due to a stupid contractor! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I guess I'm not turtley enough for the turtle club?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
It's ok Mike your wife loves you ....... I think .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You're lucky Mike . If I could I'd punch you right in the face .