Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yep, you are a big dummy!!
I let my bulldog out for his nightly business and he chased the cat off. So hopefully he will not come back . Gus is a good dog . Haha

Attachments

• 1505387333324.jpg
    1505387333324.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
My son, who lives in Forney, Texas, was made a grampa again yesterday. His step daughter, Victoria, had twins. Meet Moises and Ylianna:

Moises, Jr. and Ylianna (Victoria's twins born 9-14-17).jpg

Not bad for a brand new baby picture, huh? Victoria also has a 14 year old son and a 10 year old daughter. They all live in the same house with my son. Oh lordy!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
My son, who lives in Forney, Texas, was made a grampa again yesterday. His step daughter, Victoria, had twins. Meet Moises and Ylianna:

View attachment 218302

Not bad for a brand new baby picture, huh? Victoria also has a 14 year old son and a 10 year old daughter. They all live in the same house with my son. Oh lordy!

Super cute!!

At least they'll have lots of help!!

theguy67

10 Year Member!
I have a quick dumb question. I have a 5 month old redfoot that is more brow n than dark brown/black. I keep waiting for him to darken, and it seems I can't quite remember what my other babies looked like. I pulled up pics of them and they do appear more black. Is this some sort of hypo?

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1505519685.997726.jpg

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1505519702.529772.jpg

I didn't want to make a thread for this...kinda a yes or no question.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Show us a good picture of it's nose. Some reds are lighter than others no big thing . It kinda looks like a yellow foot . A picture of the nose would help me put an end to that .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
The color of it's shell looks yellow footish . Buy the nasal scute are red footed tortiose all the way . I've see lighter shelled red foots . Nothing to bothered by . You have one beautiful red foot . There's hypo's out there that are almost white . Jeff here on the forum breeds them . He's even hatched out some that look purple. Very cool stuff .

theguy67

10 Year Member!
The color of it's shell looks yellow footish . Buy the nasal scute are red footed tortiose all the way . I've see lighter shelled red foots . Nothing to bothered by . You have one beautiful red foot . There's hypo's out there that are almost white . Jeff here on the forum breeds them . He's even hatched out some that look purple. Very cool stuff .

Ahh ok thanks! I guess I should have said this is one I hatched. My female laid this clutch January 1st. He's certainly not as light as the hypos I see in the forums and google images. I've just never seen redfoots this light beyond hypos, and wasn't sure if there was a spectrum of hypos this one may fall into. All of mine are black.