Pretend Chat 2.14

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
The color of it's shell looks yellow footish . Buy the nasal scute are red footed tortiose all the way . I've see lighter shelled red foots . Nothing to bothered by . You have one beautiful red foot . There's hypo's out there that are almost white . Jeff here on the forum breeds them . He's even hatched out some that look purple. Very cool stuff .
I wonder how JD is doing. Last I heard was he was real sick, like he'd had a stroke or something like that.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man,that sucks . I hate thinking about getting old and sick . We all just fall apart . I know what people were talking about when they would tell me you're gonna feel that when you're older . Boy were they right . All them bicycle crashes and dirt bike crashes are coming back to haunt me. Jeff an his wife are still young I don't think they're in there 60s yet. It's crazy how the most evil people seem to never get sick but the good people have to fight everyday.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
We had a baby party for my new granddaughter coming next month . Had like 50 people here eating and drinking me out of house and home . I'm not a people person . Two or the couple's is find but a house full makes my anxiety go nuts . They're all gone now so I'm laying in my dark room playing on tfo.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We had a baby party for my new granddaughter coming next month . Had like 50 people here eating and drinking me out of house and home . I'm not a people person . Two or the couple's is find but a house full makes my anxiety go nuts . They're all gone now so I'm laying in my dark room playing on tfo.

When is yours due? My granddaughter is the 3rd or 4th.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I have two grandchildren already . They're not my son's kids but grandkids just the same . This will be the first grandkid .

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
OmG! I ask about you. Still doing jeep things? Did you have a baby? Still have both dogs?

No babies, my god daughter came to live with us so it was like having a baby even though she was 19. the dogs are doing great. We have been camping more than jeeping this year. Imagine the sales people face when i told them the bedroom needed to be able to handle two tortoises cages :). The torts haven't gone with us since we have a live in but eventually i think they will need to have their custom camper enclosures made.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Ozzie our schnauzer passed away last summer but we adopted a dog when he first was diagnosed with a heart condition. He passed away in his sleep when we were on a camping trip in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Cede was a forced surrender from a bad situation and she had a bladder stone the size of an orange. She also was missing a good portion of her hair from flea infestation and was malnourished. In the time we've had her she's gained like 40lbs, shes got more hair than anticipated and she's traveled from the northern most spot in Michigan and also been to the southern most point in key west. :) She's a sweet girl and we are working on the good girl part. Cici (my 11 year old lab) went into a bad depression when Oz died for about six months but now she's back to being happy and she's the alpha.
On the torts, Henry my marginated is doing very well, we had my other god children here all summer and they spoiled the torts and dogs. Betty my russian is her normal cranky self and also doing good.

Attachments

• cede.jpg
    cede.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 9